20th Annual Boyne Thunder Poker Run
July 7th and 8th, 2023
General Registration begins March 1st, 2023 at 9 a.m. EST
We are proud to once again host the Boyne Thunder Poker Run that benefits local charities – Camp Quality and Challenge Mountain – and allows boaters and other visitors the opportunity to enjoy our beautiful city, neighboring cities, Lake Charlevoix, and Lake Michigan. Look forward to seeing you!
General Registration fee is $800 and includes:
- The entry fee for the poker run and related activities for the driver and one crew member.
- Gift for the captain, including an event t-shirt.
- Entry for the driver and one crew member to the Friday night dinner and bar, and entry for Saturday breakfast, lunch in Charlevoix, and for the Saturday evening awards banquet, bar and auctions.
- Trailer parking in designated areas.
Use this size chart for the captain’s gift (shirt length outerwear) and captain’s event t-shirt:
|Body Length||26 1//4||27 1/4||28 1/4||29 1/4||30 1/4||31 1/4||32 1/4|
|Chest||21 1/2||22 1/2||23 1/2||24 1/2||25 1/2||27||28 1/2|
The registration fee must be paid at the time of registration is not transferrable.
Registration will go live at 9am on March 1st, 2023. Register by selecting the live link on the picture above. Registration requires the following information:
- Registrant’s name, address, phone number, and email address, t-shirt size.
- Payment information
- Boat name, boat length, boat type
- Proof of insurance for boats is required in PDF format and must be emailed to email@example.com by June 1, 2023 (if you do not include it with your initial registration).
After the registration process is complete for all participants, should a choice of dock space become available, boaters will be contacted in the order of registration receipt. General registrants are not guaranteed a dock space.
The poker run course is posted on the web site. At Boyne Thunder check-in, you will be provided with additional information about boat groupings, the parade lap, and all other pertinent information needed to ensure that you have a wonderful and safe event.
Cancellations can be made until June 10th, 2023 and will incur a $300 processing fee. Refunds will not be issued after June 10th, 2023. There will be no partial rebates for unused dockage or non-participation in any Boyne Thunder events.
Additional crew are encouraged and welcome to join in the activities for an additional $200 per person. We must have your additional count and payment no later than June 25th. This fee covers entry into the Friday night dinner and bar, and entry for Saturday breakfast, lunch in Charlevoix, for the Saturday evening awards banquet, bar and auction.
All additional crew members are required to complete the proper forms prior to joining your boat on the poker run date.
Cash prizes are awarded for the top three poker hands and are announced at the Saturday evening event. In order to be considered for any of these prizes, you must turn in a poker hand of five cards prior to 6pm on the poker run date. If you should miss a card stop, cards will be available where you turn in your poker hands.
In the event Boyne Thunder reaches boat capacity, we do not keep a waiting list.
We are happy to answer questions at 231-582-9009.